Tips to Eat Less and Be Full
Want to feel and be full but eat less to do it? We hope that these 6 tips can help you along your journey. As you switch routines, or change a lifestyle, you have to look at all options and maybe some of these can help you along. Cooking Light has and will always be a good resource as you work through the pitfalls and you realize successes. See the tips and the video below for more information.
Tips to Eat Less/Be Full
- Use a large decorative edged plate and keep your food in the middle. The larger plate will give your mind a sense of more food.
- Use a smaller plate – Switching from a 12″ to a 10″ Plate can help you eat 20% less calories.
- Use a Plate the same color as your table cloth or table. Studies show people put less food on their plates.
- Use a bigger Fork – Studies show that people that do eat 10% less.
- Make high calorie or hard to resist foods invisible. Put them up high or out of sight. If you cannot see it easily, you are less likely to splurge.
- Do not serve food family style. Dish out in the kitchen and add to their own plates and leave the leftovers in the kitchen.
Via Cooking Light